Mission and Vision Statements
Ronald McDonald House Akron commits to enriching lives through comfort, care and supportive services for families with loved ones being treated by Akron Children’s Hospital and local medical facilities.
Our house will remain a mainstay in the fabric of the communities we serve, providing compassion, hope and comfort to diverse families facing health challenges.
- Served 12,201 individuals
- Provided our services to 601 families
- Cooked a full hot meal each night
- Operated the House with 196 core volunteers each month
- Covered 82% of nightly room costs
- Housed families from 49 Ohio counties, 25 states and 6 countries