The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Northeast Ohio, Inc. is to enhance the healthcare experience for families and children through comfort, care and supportive services.
Each year, thousands of families whose children are receiving medical care throughout Northeast Ohio are served by our programs:
- Ronald McDonald Houses® in Akron and Cleveland give families a welcoming place to stay so they can focus on caring for their children.
- Ronald McDonald Family Rooms® in four Cleveland-area hospitals offer a space for families to rest and recharge just steps from their child’s treatment room.
- Our Ronald McDonald Care Mobile®, in partnership with UH Rainbow Babies & Children’s, provides dental service to children ages 3-12 in underserved areas of Northeast Ohio.
- Our Ronald McDonald STAR Center at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Outpatient Center is a fun learning environment for children during siblings’ outpatient visits.
- org, the online Ronald McDonald Family Resource Link, supports the well-being of families and children with challenges, disabilities and health care needs.
For thirty-five years, the Ronald McDonald House of Akron has been a mainstay in the fabric of our community, serving families with loved ones being treated by Akron Children’s hospital and other local medical facilities. As part of RMHC Northeast Ohio, we’re excited about the opportunities ahead, and hope you’ll join us in serving more families in more ways than ever before.